Sunday, May 10, 2009

Will you spoil ur future?

Happy Mother's Day!



As usual we played BINGO, and I won $3 ^^




What?

A car...

From?

Daddy...

For?

Birthday present!

You are the one who choose ur future,

1) Choose the one you like

2) choose the one you don't really like, but u can earn much

Interest/ hobby cannot make you earn. But u have to earn to LIVE. I'm confused. Life's so complicated. This is why people make wrong decision. Should go for Business Management or Beautician? *think think think*

I always want to set up a business in the future, but friends told me it's not easy to get capital. I would have such a dream, and I think it's not hard because all my uncles and aunts (family) have their OWN business. It's might because of the difference of economy years ago and the eco. now.

How I wish to know how would be my future looks like...

No comments: