Thursday, August 28, 2014

Improve your skin & body with Cellglo Creme 21

Skin problems? Acne? Want to look younger? Getting married!? Wanna have flawless skin? Please read on.

Some of you know that I have skin problem since teen. I have sensitive skin, acne grow easily on me, I had serious break outs during puberty. I then tried variety brands of skin care, went facial, went to see doctor or get some formulas in pharmacy. 

As time goes by, my face are not full of acne anymore but leave scars. Scars are hard to get rid off, most skin cares don't work in healing the scars. Normally people go for treatment, laser or surgeries which are painful. I thought of laser, but at the moment, I don't have the guts yet. Laser burnt your skin and regrow. As for my skin, I have to do for times, probably more than 3-4 times to get a flawless skin. 

I tried lots of skin care but they don't heal my scars and they don't work well on my acne. My face still grow acne during my period, so what I used before was a cream from clinic. The cream dries up my acne and few days later it healed. BUT my skin dries up a lot with skin peeling off. It's painful sometimes. It takes days do get moisturized using masques, sometimes it affect my make up. 

Then few months back, I tried this skin care, Cellglo Creme 21, formulated in France. It's a moisturizer with lots of benefits. It's amazing which I decided to introduce to you or people who have skin problems. 



Why I like it so much at first?
1. It works on me! I was amazed.
2. Believe it. My acne actually healed or got smaller the next day after I put on this. It depends. If bigger ance, it takes 2-3 days. 
3. It doesn't dry up skin. My skin is still moisturizing. 
4. It moisturizes my eyes area too.
5. My scar is slightly healed after 2 months of using it. I hope it can continue healing. Miracle please come to meeee.

Before I further to the details and the scientific part which some people may not understand (I don't understand too but I know a lil, I'm not a scientist anyway. If you wanna know more about the ingredients, or how they work scientifically, you may Google it), let me tell you how I get to know this product. 

How do I know this product?
I overheard two ladies talking, when I had an event for make-up, I heard they were talking about how great this product works on them and their clients, the acne got smaller the next day, skin is smoother, how make up looks flawless after the application, skin is firmer, teeth is whiter (I was like WHAT!?), etc. 

I approached them. I didn't ask much info on the details about the product, as from their conversation and expressions, I feel like I want to try la. So I bought one bottle from them. They weren't selling the product, nor they are the salesperson, they are the users and were discussing about it, and I overheard.

And it worked on me! So I tried just because I heard it was that good. Just like how you watch an advertisement. 

Why is this amazing:
1. Reverse aging
2. Rejuvenate cells
3. Elimination of wrinkles, fine lines, freckles, acne & dark circles + eye bags
4. Moisturize the skin of face and body
5. Whitening & glowing
6. Firming & lifting
7. Balance hormones
8. Detoxification
9. Minimize pores.
10. Suitable for sensitive skin.
11. Improves appearance of stretch marks 任臣纹

Suitable for any age. No matter teenagers, adults or elders. 

Effects:
1. 98% smooth flow in the meridians
2. 98% protect skin
3. 98% enhance immune system. 

How to apply:
1. For face, it's 2 times a day, morning and night. Applicable for eyes area too.
2. Apply after cleansing your face. Do not put your own toner. Just apply Creme 21. 
3. Applicable to other parts of the body, because it detox. 


Breast firming too! When it's firm, it looks bigger. Phewitt~ I didn't try on my breast, but my friend who uses it too told me it works. 

I further ask more details for you, as some people would like to know the ingredients and stuffs. 

Quoted from Cellglo:

"Beautiful skin begins with healthy cells. Cellglo Creme 21 is created scientifically using exclusive innovative formulations used only by top beauty spas in France. The natural and ultra-active embryonic cells from plant placenta (Wild Soy Bean seeds) in Creme 21 proven to "Kick-start" cell growth and cell renewal processes."

Major Botanical ingredients:

Before & After:
I had big acne there. It then slowly recovers. Day 3 left a bit reddish there as my skin originally would be reddish after the acne heals. 


 It heals 凹凸洞 (the holes, how do you call that?), whiten and firm up.




Works on injuries too. 
 




All products from Cellglo are halal. 


If you're wondering about the teeth whitening I mentioned earlier, it's another product of the same brand. I'll talk about it in the next post. 

If you have problems on your skin or body, you can give this a try. I've used a lot of products but this really works on me. I've tried it, I'm using it, it's not harmful to human body as tested, it's satisfaction guaranteed, they use botanical ingredients which we normally refer them as "natural". 

One more! The reason why I introduce this is because, since I'm a make-up artist, it's important for brides to have a good and glowing skin on their wedding day. The make up works better after the application of this cream which in Chinese we say, 粉比较贴肤, then it would look natural. As some people with make up on, you can see how the make up doesn't blend into the skin well. So I think this is a good choice for brides la. 

Do no hesitate to send inquiries if you have any.  Contact me if you would like to know more or to have a try on this product. 
# / Whatsapp/ wechat : +673 867 0030
Email: im.eahui@gmail.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eahuimakeup

Drink more water for better skin and healthy bodeh~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you the one selling it?

EaHui said...

Yes. Can have a try. Really effective.