I was Google-ing my name "EaHui" to check on some links because I don't wanna type my link at the address box of my office desktop lol *opps* Then I saw on the results, this: CuteRabbit Land: Thank You Eahui :))
You can click to read :) or Just read below with some of my comments. May be you can know me more from here, or know about us.
She wrote about me when she was about to go Singapore to work:
"Rabbit just got home then saw Eahui's tagged her in a post in FB. I clicked then saw one of her entries about me. I cried while reading the post coz so touched and I felt so "she bu de". Eahui ah Eahui why u wana make me cry ah!!! You know how much I wana hug u so tight right now and say thank you for ur cares & loves.
Some of you might wonder whose Eahui. Well please visit her blogspot www.eahui.blogspot.com then you will know whose this wonderful sweet lady.
Eahui, your right!! Things come too fast and we could never predict whats gona happen next. Be presence & treasure everyone around us. Theres few appreciation that I wana tell u here :)
(1) Thanks for willing to be my friend during our first met up in LANEIGE anni even tho u thought Im kinda weird especially with my outfit :p (I was thinking she goes to washroom A LOT)
(2) Thanks for visiting BT booth in Consumer Fair last year for TWICE :p
(3) Thanks for dropping by BT everytime when ur free especially when I was working full time there. I was so bored back then and glad that u willing to come and talk to me. (I made effort to be friend with her because she's a crazy girl at night and a good hearted girl at day time [she does charity] I don't have much real girl friends too)
(4) Thanks for willing to answer my call especially when i had all the crazy ideas ( coz so bored :p) (even till now when she has a kid, she still have ideas on doing new videos!)
(5) Thanks for listening to all my complains and my sad stories :p You never miss a single call of mine. (kns I cannot stand it when she cries in front of me, when cries si beh kasian one, I will cry together even when I don't understand what was she talking about)
(6) Thanks for introducing your idol to me. haha never knew RA is ur idol :p (I was like "I tell you this is my idol. He's the most famous social media in Brunei. You can ask him to advertise BT [her shop] for you)
(7) Thanks for being so "party" & so energetic whenever I need a super duper active friend for company :p
(8) Thanks for helping me in "job hunting" when I first wanted to leave Brunei. (I just don't wanna let her leave)
(9) Thanks for sharing me your stories, your feelings, ur up ur down ur almost everything except ur naked body :p ("don't peak ah!" that's what I say everytime)
(10) Thanks for wana suck my **** (she meant nipple, I want to know the feeling of sucking a lady's nip lol) even tho I will never ever let u to do so . hahaha Im glad u didnt take picture of me changing infront of u LOL
(11) Thanks for making me feel home in Brunei. Your one of the reason why I love Brunei so much. I will definitely come back & dun forget our Zoukout Date end of year. lets get crazy!!!! AGAIN!!!
(12) Thanks for listening to my sharing especially about CV hehehehe
(13) Thanks for sleeping over my place always. Eahui is such a good gal that she made my bed everytime she left.
(14) Thanks for lunching and dining w me everytime I wanted to.
(15) Thanks for taking so much of my dumb pictures :p of coz nice pics :p
(16) Thanks for listening to my dumb singing in my room . I know u must be really bored . U know what, I really enjoying the moment u lied on bed playing w ur phone while I did my own things. So quiet and nice. I really love it...(macam couple lol)
(17) Thanks for helping me to pack with my stuff. I know you werent happy when I wanted to throw most of my toys :p (she wanted to leave her some of her great stuffs, I was like WHY!? and I packed it up for her haha)
(18) Thanks for sleeping over for my last nite even tho we had to sleep on quilt. "
Arh~~ those good times. Guess you guys never thought that actually I thought I was gonna lose this friend, not when we was sick, it was way before that. I guess there was some misunderstandings which I had no idea why was she so mad at me, I was blur. I didn't fight with her, I didn't annoyed her because I still put hope to one day she might want to come back to me (wahseh hahah), I don't want us to be awkward later. I don't remember how and when she talked to me again, but we are good now ^^ Yea, there was misunderstanding.
I was glad that the bad moment between us last for a while and I'm still able to listen and share our life when we were apart (she was in SG, I was in Bru). Thanks god she's strong enough to escape from the death door, she's healthy and happy now with her family and baby boy! Good karma this is. Great to have you in my life you this crazy vegetarian chaboh.
We ate 5 bowls of rice! 想當年. Thanks Tiger Lim for the video.