Thursday, November 6, 2014

Danes Cafe

I've been hearing people talking about this new restaurant in town, Danes Cafe. It's a place of pork! Ok~ not really. That's what I heard, so I thought they have a lot of pork dishes but not really. Their variety in the menu is not that much. I had a hard time deciding what to order since they don't have much choices. 

Not all dishes are in pork, I only remember they have pork burger, other than that, I don't remember if they have any other pork dishes, may be they don't hmmm. 

 I like their interior design. Very cozy, ang moh-ish and Marvel-ious. Do you see the picture of my man on the table, yea, Iron Man's my man!


 Pork Burger with fries. It's definitely delicious with the juicy pork, but a bit pricey for me, costs BND$17 (if not mistaken)


I ordered the grill chicken, it's so-so for me. Not bad, it's not very dry but not juicy. BND$12.

The foods are good, great environment, however a bit pricey for me. If you haven't, you can go and have a try, their pork burger is good yeah!

Location: Batu Bersurat, the blocks beside basketball court. 

No comments: