Sunday, December 9, 2012

Savy's Brasserie

I got a $50 voucher that is available in few restaurants and I only can choose one, was thinking Deals or Savy. Since I never tried Savy before, so I tried there and I will never go again. 

Not because of the foods, the foods are yummy! I dislike the environment because there's no people, seriously only us, one table. It's expensive like Deals but choices of foods are not better than Deals, I guess. 

It's a very delayed dinner since September, that my dad kept asking me "Have you used the voucher?"



A mocktail of Pineapple + Orange + Strawberry + Banana


Scallop appetizer. Not bad, but only 3 scallops.


Medium cooked T-Bone steak.
Ever since I tried Spaghettini's poached beef, then I fell in love with medium or medium rare steak. LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Steak and mushroom pie. Very delicious too.




I don't really like to blog about foods at this time (12am), because I'm making myself hungry!
Anyway, the foods are nice. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to Savy's Brasserie couple of months ago. There was no other patron too when I arrived.

Food and customer service were great but pricings were kinda too steep in my opinion.