Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Explodes at Shabu Shabu

My 1st time butt on yee's car, I learnt my mistake, lesson: Either I drive myself out or ask her to park her car at my place and out together with the SAME car.

Went to Shabu Shabu.

This is the Economy set. Every set "Lamb set" " seafood set" will come along with this economy set, meaning, the basic set, the "MUST have" set


Every one has their own pot


I found that Orange tea is a nice drink

My stomach explodes after this steamboat x.x

This is really nice! From mina's blog. so WOW!!!!! CLICK

When I was unemployed, I told my parents, " I don't need ATM card." I really don't need it, whenever I deposit, that's the money I want to save and not gonna withdraw.

And I'm employed, I have a ATM card given by my company. Excitement is a will, it's my 1st own card! Wonder at what age, I would be having credit card, let's see...^^


No comments: