Sunday, April 12, 2009

Too nice that I fall asleep

I'm HOME again! Miss home, love ma bed, and I got a new pillow. It's upstair, show u next time. Went to facial, massage, pedicure, it's the most enjoyable moment in my life! It's so hard to describe~ =.=



2 kinds of people,

1. who's willing to spend on foods, and save in "wants"

2. who save FOR their 'wants', and save IN foods. (complicated? XD)

I'm a person who save IN foods and spend FOR my 'wants'. Everyone has different reason to save, I save for beauty. I can eat lunch which costs $3 everyday, and the money I saved use it on facial, pedicure, hair, skin, etc.

But, saving in foods might make urself unhealthy. It might end up you can't enjoy urself....so better get a healthy body and enjoy ur life!

There was a blood check at Sally salon few days ago. Magnify the blood in xxxx time, you can see red n white bloods cells, different kinds of bacteria. With this checking, you can know whether you have cholesterol, or the beginning of cancer etc. There will be another check in May, I want to have a check!

No comments: