Thursday, April 9, 2009

No No x Ya ya

I don't eat ice cream until I ate Snow house's. Don't know why ha, only snow house's will interest me, soft and not very cold. I always remember to take a picture after I eat it. =.= Lasagna toast is nice too.

I'm so looking forward to saturday. A day for me to relax. Have to rush to Miri to do braces and relax on my facial. ^^Feel like I have stay bandar for so long, I want to sleep my own bed~~ and have my maid to wash my clothes.

Called Cineplex asking for schedule:

.....

Cineplex: What's your name?

Me: Yaya

Cineplex: Yaya?

Me: ya (as in yes)

Cineples: true ar?

Me: true la! =.=

And he can't stop laughing =.=


What's so funny about my name? Is it weird? I think it's cute. Even colleagues asked me why Yaya. Coz Yahui ma =.= duuhh some even thought I'm malay after I tell my name.

No comments: