Friday, April 3, 2009

Steamboat at Berry wan

I almost forgot few days ago was April fool! I didnt get to play anyone le. Was so free for few days, and today I'm tired. I hate searching for files. The files was like more than 100 I guess, have to flip one by one and check. I wonder why customers like us to seach history, like asking why charge them xx%, and it was the case of last year! x.x

钱真难赚

I'm just a beginner, and my collegue is fully stress!

I'm so happy to sleep at home! and tomorrow I'm going back. And going over friend's place. Haven't get to rest whenever I come back from bandar.

New place to intro! Eat steamboat at Berry Wan at Gadong, in front of HSBC. Not sure, but heard that it's $10 per person, I'm not the one paying^^ Many choices but there's no prawn :(



No comments: