Friday, January 13, 2012

Korea Trip Part 2

This is the second time I blog this because Mozilla crash! Really damn it!

Was so pissed off because the photos really take a long time to upload, sometimes error x.x That's why I have been delaying altho I said on Saturday I will be updating my blog. So Ima continue story about my Korea Trip!

Previous post was all about snowing.
We took this photo with the beautiful landscape before we leave from this Ski Resort to the city.

Actually I was wondering and so disappointed because I didn't see any shopping centres during the 1st and 2nd day in Korea.
I thought it's like Brunei, you need to drive to go shopping.
Then I heard people's conversation saying that is Ski Resort.
Then I knew we would have a shopping session when we arrive at the city :D


I forgot what's the name of this outlet.
It sells branded stuffs like Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Adidas etc.


Prohibited to take pictures, but no one stop me that time.


It's outdoor shopping, so it was quite cold and uncomfortable while you shop.
Then I kept entering shops when I beh tahan and warm myself.





It was all about Christmas in December.
Thus being tourist-y taking pics of the decorations.


I did this everytime in Korea: RUNNING TO BUY HOT DRINKS IF I SEE A CAFE
Hot drinks definitely help, but it will turn cold just after few minutes =.=


Bought this tumbler too.


Everland Amusement Theme Park
Great experience visiting a theme park in the winter.

The tour group.


Heater is everywhere. *phew* luckily





This tree is awesome during the night.
Keep reading!




I wish I can play the thrills, but it was too cold to play.
Will become ice after the ride!




Since I have a 10 years old coward brother, we did kiddy rides too.
Else it's gonna be a meaningless trip for my brother.
At least when people ask him "What you do in Korea?"
He can say "I played the up and down cup lo"
LOL


He kept acting cool and made those want-laugh-but-paiseh-laugh expression & kept saying BORING~~


Boring what!!??
Else he won't be playing anything, what a waste.
His expenses for the trip give me go shopping better.


He requested to play this. Those spinning in a high speed and will make you vomit @.@


Guess there are shows in the evening.






What you call this? Open hair cable car? =.="


The roller coaster behind is the point!
I forgot whether it's the longest ride in the world or in Korea.
Normal roller coaster takes around 30+ secs. But this takes 2 minutes!




Always can see parade in the theme park.
Evening's are nicer with the lights!







It includes a mini zoo. Not very interesting for me, I dislike zoo.




Depend what kind of package you purchase.
Mine includes a free meal.


*drum rolls*
This is the amazing part!
I'm a person whom when people say "wah~ the lights very nice ho. The night scenery nice ho!"
I'll reply "Okla...normal la..."

Or people say "Wah, today a lot of stars, nice ho."
Me "Okla...not that much also..."

But the pics below are gonna amaze you!
Okla, at least I think it's beautiful.





I like my cam! Take awesome low light photo.










-End of the day-


Beautiful football field outside my room.


Making Kimchi!
U'll probably think "Ha? healthy meh? spicy and sour food le."
Well, it's stated there.


Kimchi needs to be stored in 0-4 degree cel. fridge.
Marinate it for at least 8 days is the best.
It can be kept up to 6 months, it will just turn sour and that's what Korean love.




The white drink in front of me is Ginseng Milk.
I dislike milk, but this is good.


Urhem, I'm always serious in doing things.




You can bring home. Else donate it.


Trying on Hanbok.


Ice Gallery


I don't look that girlish on toilet bowl la...











Making own ice mug/cup


They will teach you how to carve.




winner will get a medal.
No, I wasn't the winner :(


I planned to make a big mug actually.
Then I went AHHH when the ice broke while I carve =.=
Then it becomes a small cup.
How awesome it is to fill it with orange juice. Auto chilled. yum!


Lunch time




It's noodle ginseng soup with a chicken filled with rice (Weird I know)
The chicken is still a baby of around 30 or 40+ days old.
I actually felt regret and pity when I was eating it.
It's just a baby! Human so cruel.
So I didn't actually finish it, altho it's already dead, but I feel bad.
It doesn't taste very good actually, dislike the rice in the chicken.


Shopping time!


What's the happiest thing? Eat la!!
Especially I like to eat this kind of stall/street food...whatever it calls. It's 小吃。
Like to eat while street shopping, and like to try different kinds of foods.
I never see those foods in Brunei, so must try!


The wind was strong and cold, hardly can open my eyes.


The cool ride which it spins in high speed and jumps.
You can see how tight the people hold, because no safety belt!
You will fly away if u loosen yourself.


Teddy Bear Museum


Never though teddy bear can have a museum too.
May be attract tourists only.


The teddy bears are in different characters. From ancient till modern.














I like this!


Cooking Nanta is a famous show in Korea.
The performers show their knife and cooking skill.
I watched the show actually but couldn't take video. You can youtube it.
The show is a bit boring, but the performers are funny while interacting with the audiences.


The souveniers.


Love Lock
It indicates endless love. Couples would bring/buy from there a lock and write a message on it.
There's a lot of locks! Imagine, it has been a lot of years and couples all around the world go there.




This couple kiasu also. Used a bicycle lock lol




Lotte World
It's indoor theme park. Love it, at least I don't feel cold in there.
They have thrills too.
Then in here, I rode the roller coaster!




The parade!




They have shows too.


Look at those hot kids!


Our dinner.
Like usual, vege + pork


Korea is famous of ginseng.
So, this place sells ginseng capsules, pills, etc.
Again, camera is prohibited.


See, another menu in Korean @.@


This is damn delicious. In Korean, it's called Cinta (obviously I don't know the right spelling)
It's glass noodle in soy sauce with chicken.


Spending $$ again!



Girls! These outlets are everywhere in that area!


Beauty shops are famous in Korea. Very competitive.


This girl so cartoon-ish.


Then finally flew back to Brunei and return to the normal weather.
Not normal at all after I arrived in Brunei, si beh hot lo!
Ordered Singapore Slingers on the flight. Had a good sleep after that.


The Haul
Love at first sight! So kawaii this pouch.


Ribbon and kitty hair clips.


ofcourse Skin care!
Wardrobe full of skin care now.


I forgot what this purple stone called.
It can be a keychain, else a necklace.


Lots of seaweeds and Korean products.


Love this make up pouch!


When I reached home, received cards from Huey Lu from.....UK.
Sweet!


This is a long post, that's why took me a long time to upload the photos.
Woot! Hope I can be more active again hehehe

No comments: