Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fat One Steamboat Buffet

Yes, I know I have not been blogging much ever since I came to KL because I don't really take picture here I'm not very sure why ^^ Been good here, had fun and tried lotsa foods. Make up course is a lil bit stressful because we aim to be professional right? So there's some kind of standard to achieve. 

Recently I went to Fat One steamboat, quite a popular one here. They have a car driving around to sell the handy steamboat foods (which means u can steam it and eat on the spot), but didn't know that they have a restaurant. I was shocked to see the crazy choices of foods that include lots of seafoods, fruits, lots of fish products, vege, BBQ foods, desserts, etc. And it's quite crowded. The prices they charged depend on your height (that's new), 90cm is around RM8, 150cm is around RM16 and my height is RM32++. It's a buffet so it means unlimited foods! Eat all you can!

 Cockles, different types of clams, crabs, prawns etc. Si beh syok to see so much seafoods. RM32++ yo! Why Brunei doesn't have!?


 The veges!



 The fish products si beh fresh and bouncy. Very Q ah! I like the second one that looks like intestine, like thick fish mee. Sluurp!




 I was the only one who eat the clam but I wasn't the one who order that =.=" 
Sorry for the disgusting looking intestine, I don't dare to eat that :'( It looks better when it's cooked.


 The amount of sauces the couple consumed lol 夸张


 Unlimited ice creams!


 They also have the bucket and icy one. 
Si beh syok! I'm not an ice cream person but I'm kinda crave it a lot when I'm in KL. 

The make up artists and manicurists. 


Super bloated that night. Will update again, tata :)

No comments: