Sunday, October 18, 2009

左眼皮跳

I'm feeling dizzy now.

Went to Bandar...


..and it's my 1st time being so near to Kampong Ayer.
Few boats asked if we want to have a ride.

Went to Bandar because was going to 丰满楼 (Feng Man Lou) to eat dim sum.

This is the shop where people exchange their valuable stuff for money.
But it was closed. May be it's no more a trend.

Sim was asking Yvonne to look at a article,

but actually he was skyp-ing with Rachel.
They were trying to take pic of people's blur look.
How bad~

I complained the whole day yesterday, si beh angry.

1st:
KN 5234 threw a big plastic bottle out of his car when we are driving at the right lane (meaning in a fast speed).
1st, Littering is not allowed.
2nd, How dangerous it is! my tire just go through the bottle, how if it made my tyre go to another side!?
Luckily, I wasn't driving that fast.

2nd:
I ordered Ideal for dinner through phone.
The Ideal guy had repeated the order and confirmed the price.
Hua went to get the order, it was more expensive and the 70% of the order is incorrect!
Value meal #1 was missing;
I ordered meat ball but I received cheeze ball
I didn't order sausage, but there was 2 packets of it.
Drink was missing!!!!
The worst day and dinner ever.

Ok, it might not be that serious for you,
but the problem is, I don't like cheeze ball and the sausages!
Just like u're eating poo (ok I don't know what foods u hate)

If there's an email, I would complain!
If I was the one who pick up the foods, I would.....show the beh-song face.

Today,
went to Miri and had a small car accident.
We were waiting for the traffic light turning right,
it was green and we were about to move ahead,
the car at the left suddenly went to the right (which is in front of us),
could not break and BANG!
The side got a little scratch and bengkok.

The Miri-ian didn't apologize, didn't have the intention to pay,
and he looked very ngong.

Didn't want to waste time so didn't argue that much,
didn't report to police.

Luckily, a friend told us that,
if we report to police, no matter right or wrong, both sides have to pay RM 300.


oh, hate dizzy-ness

No comments: