Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chloe 杀青 &Mooncake BBQ

Chloe 杀青了!

I'm looking forward to watch.

CLICK for info.

***********************

We had BBQ for mookcake!



Love BBQ chicken!




Know what's this?

This is a baby projector with music and cartoon to make baby sleep.
The image keep going round and round, like changing images la =.=

So cute! romantic! I want to sleep like that too!


Guess what! I said I miss agar-agar mooncake, and yesterday my mom bought it.



Tsunami is coming to Brunei, said my aunt.

Preventions! Is Brunei doing something to prevent disaster?
There was a survey asking people whether is there a need to prevent or not. and most of us said YES!
Any actions taken?

Natural disasters are hard to prevent.
My secondary teacher told us that tsunami will be in brunei in 2009. But don't know when.

Hope Guan Yin Ma, Jesus and Allah can combine together to help us survive.

I'll try to do as much good things as possible.

I won't let my opponent win in table tennis, but I can give a smile to her.
I might not join world vision, donate to beggar, but I can help the people beside me.


So emo eh, worry wa ><>


No comments: