Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweat plus sacrifice equals success.

I went to Fitness zone quite a lot of times using the 3 day free pass. SHHHHH....xD
One time I bought the package $15 for 15 days, and one time went there to borrow their studio.
I didnt want to join because you know how expensive it is.

Now, I join the membership. They have special price for students, and there was a HSBC guy who doesn't want his one month FREE pass, so he gave it to me.

Joining the membership is kind of a motivation to go to gym.
I wanna build good body shape LOL. But I don't have fats!
Well, I just hope more exercises can activate my metabolism, thus produce fats in my body ^^

I read an article, it's a opinion page, about gym etiquette.
The author is kind of complaining about people playing with phone while gym-ing, aunties flirting instructor (LOL), gossiping in gym, peeping how fast people run, etc.
Urm, from what I read, it sounds like the author is talking about Fitness Zone xD It's just a guess.

Well well, I sometimes bring phone with me, just in case someone looks for me.
I only peep how fast and how far my friends run ^^

I don't actually mind what other people are doing, as long as they keep the place clean, no littering and dirty the changing room or washroom.

I must at least attend one class if I go gym, because class makes you non-stop moving and sweating.
Treadmill-ing or cycling- you will stop when you feel tired.
So, class makes going to gym meaningful for me ^^

I like going to gym when there's a lot of people. I love crowds ^^
See-ing only one or two people gym-ing with me doesn't motivate.

A friend said that this video motivates, by looking at their body WOAH:



I must eat before swimming, for some particular reasons that I don't wish ALL people know ^^
Well, I still don't know how to swim, because I'm afraid of water.
I did try quite a few times, but, I'm still afraid of drowning, even in shallow area (although I know I won't).


Sweat plus sacrifice equals success.
-Charlie Finley

The best and fastest way to learn a sport is to watch and imitate a champion.
-Jean-Claude Killy

If you don't do whats best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end.
-Julius Erving

No comments: