Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Eyes make-up workshop



Yes, since it's holiday, so do something meaningful.

So I attended this make-up course at Seri by iMany Faces.
Actually, few years back, I attended a basic make-up course, coached by the same person, Jasmine.

The recent make-up course I attended is Big Eyes Make-up Workshop.
Taught how to do day and night make up, how to apply eyelid sticker, how to apply fake eyelashes, etc.

Fees is *ka-ching ka-ching*. If you know, make-up courses are never cheap.

The reasons why I attended this course are to know other ways to do better make-up, and to know some girls.
The colleagues are friendly, and they got so much to talk. I felt I was super quiet there.

It was 6+ hours course.
Comment? Ya, I learnt something.

Receiving the cert from the coach

No comments: