Monday, October 1, 2012

Steamboat Supper Reunion

It's been a long time that I didn't organise anything at my home. Was a bit worried because I have no boyfriend or maid to help me lol in case my place becomes a mess. But was ok, friends did help out. 


We were classmates from kinddy until high school and most of us, we have not met after we graduated in the high school. Then we were digging the memories and update what we are doing recently. 

As everyone were not at my place at the same time, so a person was asked for few times like "Have you graduated?" "What are you doing recently?" Then we have to keep repeating answer the same question lol so we kali-kali introduced ourselves like we just met. Watch this video:

This video is going to be edited again. Because one of them haven't send me all the clips.








When Ritchie said "Ban, this kind of thing you don't need to tell us."




Eldy's collection of my photos. Lucky he's my bro, else I'll think he's a perv.




Looking forward to the next reunion...
May be some of us will bring along our kids. lol

No comments: