Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Graphic Designs Portfolio

Here's all my art works for Graphic Design in my uni. 

I'm kinda doubt how my lecturer gives us mark because there were more than 10-20 students or even more than that, he only flipped through our portfolios (even my friend, Jayden, checked every details of my work), and said "I'll give your mark later" and RETURNED our portfolio to us. That's mean he only used his brain to remember all the students' work, and give marks based on the ability of his brain. He...urm urm...has white hair already, you get what I mean? =.="

CJ (my coursemate) wasn't able to submit when the lecturer was in uni, so he met the lecturer personally at somewhere, and maybe lecturer can remember his work well because he was the only student at that time. 

I spent months to do this, this is so damn time consuming and the lecturer didn't actually help us. He expects everyone knows how to do. How about those students like me, who have no basics of design or photoshop? He didn't give comments whenever I show him my works, even when I asked "Anything that I need to improve?" He would reply "Nothing". Then I'll ask "Is this what you want? Are you OK with these? You like it?" Then he will reply "I can't tell." =.=" I thought lecturer should give comments isn't it? 

And if CJ's grade is better than me just because the lecturer loves foods (CJ did restaurant designs), damn. Then I should have done foods design. I don't think he likes mine because mine is fashion. He likes one of the artworks of a furniture company. OMG OMG! In fact, the furniture company's artworks are nice. lol I only hope he looks into the design and not company ><

Tell me what do you think of my designs if you have comments. Thank you much.

Logo 


Namecards


Advertisement


Brochure. I like this most.


Photo manipulation


Magazine Cover 


Poster

These designs are All Rights Reserved. Somehow, I have some future plans so I may use these designs. Tell me my designs aren't that bad :) Any comments?

No comments: