Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm 23!

Still okay to tell you my age now, may be not after few years. haha

Although it says my birthday, but BB is the main character haha. 


I celebrated the eve with my family because I would be in Miri the next day.


BB came to my house in the morning and we car pool to Miri. The car got problem while on the way and we had to stop few times at the road side for the car to rest. Luckily, the car didn't die completely and we didn't need to push the car, or else that would be the most unforgettable birthday ever. 


Was so happy to see a bathtub in the shower room and that's mean I can bubble bath! Soaking in the warm bubbles smelling awesome is the most enjoyable thing.


Went shopping at Parkson only and these are the hauls. 


We went dinner at Mr. Ho which now they changed the name to JD. 


I like this pic!




and party time!


That 杀气 in my eyes lol


More photos at my FB soon.


Most of my gifts this year are in pink.


Super translucent La Senza lingerie and a book. 
Sometimes guys receive condoms as gifts, and girls receive lingerie huh? This is the 2nd time I receive lingerie on my b'day. 


Roses from Dick. 

I still have presents and birthday treats to receive! Can't wait can't wait.

No comments: