Monday, May 13, 2013

MissFab Fashion


Hey dolls,

My online boutique has just launched. I'm super nervous actually, I hope everything goes well. Click here to enter the page, thank you for liking the page and I appreciate your support.

I'll update at least once a month. Do tell me what kind of outfits, accessories or fashion you're looking for. I need comments to make this page better, right right right?

I've been planning and working on this boutique for months, I thought I could launch it earlier when I was still in Uni but uni works were too hectic for me to do this. I designed my logo last year and that was the time when I have this boutique idea. I designed my FB cover, adverts, etc etc and I was super happy when I got good comments about them. But that's not the important part I know.

Please visit and share the page with your family and friends, I thank you for that. I'm planning for guys outfit too, so please check the page for updates. Arigato gozaimasu~

No comments: