Friday, August 7, 2009

Gelato


These people never see La Mee. They were so excited when they saw people doing it in front of their eyes.

La Mee is made of flour. For me, a bowl of La Mee can make me feel explosive full!

Today, I'm very interested with gelato when I saw it when I was having window shopping. I asked my friend what gelato really is.


Gelato, or the plural gelati, is Italy's regional variant of ice cream. Sorbetto is dairy-free, made only of fruit, sugar and water, so it contains no fat or cholesterol. Gelato does not contain eggs.

As delicious as gelato is, it's lower in calories, sugar, carbs and fat than American ice cream. Gelato uses more milk than cream so it contains 4 percent to 8 percent butterfat; American ice cream features 10 percent to 18 percent butterfat.

It looks attractive. Too bad, i'm not an ice-cream fan. But I love Snow House's ice cream.^^

No comments: