Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want it NOW

Better not when I'm not in the mood, sometimes my UNI's service really make me....ANGRY! They are so not efficient. This happens few times already. If I have any inquiry, first I will go to A, then A ask me to go B, B ask me to go C, C ask me to go D and so on.

I'm so fed up, walking up and down, until I ask them "Are you sure they can help me? I have been going up and down in this building."

C: Yes, I'm sure D can help you.

D: Urm, you have to go E.

Ya right, I'm not going up and down again, I want to have my problem solved NOW!


I always say that I'm a sports noob. Now I know what makes me a noob. The reason is I wasn't trained properly. And now, I'm trained from the basic. If I still don't improve with the help of trainer, that's mean I'm really a sports noob.

1 comment:

Elvin (hide name better) said...

i have to agree on this! lol. it's kinda true here in uni, it's owes like this.