Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thief in the hostel

Since it's my final year, when I thought of we are going to leave hostel few months later, I feel sad. These 3 years+ we have been staying together, sometimes eating together, we can communicate with each other so easily and talk at the corridor, or stay in friend's room to chat for hours, so easy to ask for accompany when we want to go out, just knock on the doors when I have problem, etc. Our bond got closer because we stay together.

BUT...most hostels have this case happen I believe. Something that really pissed me off is when people STEAL my things, yes it's steal. The first time when my cooking stuffs got stolen was around the time when my car window was broken by the bastards. And I have to re-buy everything. I put a warning notice without sensitive words, and hostel manager also put a warning notice there.

And this is the 2nd time my stuff got stolen. I know my hostel mates sometimes may use my things, I'm generous enough and don't actually mind if they are not too over. But this time I found my cooking oil lost, I assume that person must have finished it and thrown it away. !@#$%^&* I don't think this is the right way, right?

Luckily I have a spare cooking oil, if not, when I was about to cook and found no cooking oil, and I need to purposely drive out and buy!? Shouldn't be that way ok. 

First, they should not even use my stuffs, Sorry to be bias, but I don't mind if my friends use it, but my friend have to tell me that she is the one who use it so I won't be that angry.
Second, if you use people's stuff, then replace it la. 
Third, you shouldn't use, for example, cooking oil, until finish! That is selfish. Just buy your own!


Do I look very rude here? I was very sweet the first time and it's the thief's fault. And I actually received phone call, message, knock on my door asking "What happen to your cooking oil!?" lol

The third time, I'm gonna use foul word that starts with F.

No comments: