Monday, March 5, 2012

Bikes exhibition at JP

So we decided to cook noodles at home on Friday Night.




Is this your dream married life? 
The husband washes and wife cooks. *sweet*

Chin will be a very good husband in the future because he cooks well!
Find this kind of husband, girls! 


Ok this picture looks weird





Then we went to the Bike Exhibition at JP.




I actually took a car drift before because my friend is a drifter.
And I will never take a drift again (maybe), because I feel I'm close to death.


The car racer likes Angry Bird too!


This guy poses when I took out my cam lol


Some of the bikers are from Malaysia. 






Handsome~
It costs B$53+ k


Guess they are tourists. Waved at me when I took out my cam lol
Met quite a lot of friendly people that day.



A sea of bikes.


Met RA.


Its owner likes Angry Bird.


Its owner is a playboy!
The bikers design their own bike with theme they like. 


The band entertaining the visitors.

One of the groups



No comments: