Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Buurpday to Ridwan

 It's Ridwan birthday on Saturday night!
Celebrated at his restaurant (Pondok Sari Wangi).
What's the "sure"? Delicious foods for sure!

This post will be more interesting if you empty your stomach now!
Go poo! Go vomit all the foods now!!!

Attached Jayden's flash light to my G12 turned out awesome photos!


Yea, society now....phone! Online!
No more boring while waiting for others to come.

 Ready to listen ur tummy GRRRR~
Shishamo.
Very well cooked, the delicious is very indescribable. 


One of my fav sashimi, Hokigai.
But this is not sashimi, it's Hokigai Mango Salad.


Not only to please your tummy, but please your eyes with girls while you're eating lol



 寿面


Fried Halibut with garlic soya sauce




Braised Slipper Lobster




Cheryl: You guys done taking photos or not...can't wait to eat!


Fried Crab with Padang Sauce


Buns to be mixed with the crab sauce




Here comes the Coffee Bean cake for Coffee Bean loyal customer!



Yea, iPhones surrounded


I wish...



The crab king!


Self shot of us self-shooting
damn it, my scar is so obvious that day =.= the reason I didn't lots of photos of myself, not a photogenic day.


Carol's new love, the stitch cover



ugly enough that Don't-Smile photo lol



Me: I love your boobs!


Carol: I know right!


Thanis's sexy arse


Thanis said this looks like his butt lol


女人嘛。。。
The ladies' job.




This is not The End yet...

...the Night Is Still Young!
I didn't realise but the guys realise that girls like to take photos in the toilet.







Thanks and Happy Birthday Ridwan~

No comments: