Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kuala Lumpur Trip

After Genting, then we went to KL. Just saw the latest news in Genting that there's a serious bus accident which went down the slope. Lots of ambulances and bomba are there to rescue, it looks really serious from the picture and I believe there are passengers who don't use seat belt in bus. Hope everything will be OK. And this made me fear of using bus to Genting. Was thinking if one day I may go Genting to watch concert, Ima use the bus because it's cheap. Errrr....think rather spend more on taxi better. 

Back to my KL trip....
Very good looking Turkish ice cream man.


My brother wanted to visit the Twin Tower.


If not mistaken, I had this Korean cuisine at the food court in KLCC. Beside Jap foods, I love Korean too. 


Bim bim bap, one of my fav. 


I stayed at Park Royal Hotel. Nearby has lots of shopping centres like Pavilion, Times Square, Sungei Wang, etc. You even can walk to Twin Tower/KLCC, pretty near. 


Went to Super Heros Shop.






The shirts are around RM200-400 :O


The movie costume as worn by Brandon Routh.



The Sephora cube. Wanted to enter so much but I know I won't be buying anything as I'm joining the make-up school soon.


My brother has a thing on cups and bottles. We were in the plane, he was holding his orange juice cup and said like a boss "I'm gonna bring back this cup, I like it." And there were few other times that he said he wanna bring back this and that cup. 
 And now he's getting this bottle because it looks like a beaker.


Dinner at Alor-Alor. This was 10pm and still crowded. 


One of my fav food, Oyster Omelette. If I see this and I don't order, I must be sick!


Chilli crab.



Frog (田鸡). My first time trying this. Tastes like chicken. 


Lots of other booths too.


Ate durian. I don't like durian! So don't ever buy me durian thinking I like it. I was just accompanying my dad. 


十号胡同is another food paradise. It's a basement and they have lots of food stalls.


Camera is not allowed. I took this and security came and stopped me.


This is a Taiwanese restaurant. 


Nice ambiance and nice sofa they have. Lil people maybe because I went there at 5pm.


酸辣面


Oyster Omelette again! Eating so much oyster omelette and this is the best I've ever tried! This is the real oyster omelette.
They use purely egg and no flour. They use that sweet sauce which only can be found in Taiwan. Restaurants here use too much flour for the omelette and they don't use that kind of sauce. Recommended!


This sweet potato balls are awesooooome. The texture and taste are just right. Never tried such good balls before haha


Steam Chicken set meal.


BBQ chicken set meal.


Steamed fish set meal. I like to eat set meal because they normally come with soup, vege and dessert or appetizer. 


In a mini Ferris wheel. I was talking hehe

Didn't take much photos as we walk, eat and shop most of the time. Didn't buy much stuffs too, the first time I go travel with that amount in my luggage and back with almost the same size.

The point of this trip was to visit my make-up school and accommodation, and settle some of the stuffs. I actually felt a bit moody after the visit. First when I visit the school, I saw lots of girls in a classroom doing make-up then I started to think whether I'm able to make friends there or being lonely.

Secondly, I visited the accommodation. It's a small room with a very old bed and dirty tilam, a table, a chair and a small cabinet. With fan, the room is a lil bit dirty, dark kitchen, shared washrooms. It's worse than UBD hostel I can say. Costs RM400 includes water and electricity. Very cheap, that's why. But I am still getting that room because I don't think I can find another cheaper room. 

What makes me scared is the dark kitchen. I'm a person who can't keep dining outside. Then I realised the housemates there don't really cook, so they don't have much cooking tools. If they have, maybe they keep in their room. The fridge is full, a bit dirty and messy.

The next thing I thought was how am I going to have drinking water. If I cook, I may need to get a kettle or pan for boiling water. In this short while, I suddenly think that I don't know how to live in that situation because I cannot buy too much stuff as I'm coming back to Brunei after 8 months. I worried about the foods and drink in these 8 months D: After all this panic, I thought of maybe asking my housemate on how they normally deal with these things.

This is the first time going to another country to live, without any friends there. If really unlucky, if the girls dislike me then I'm gonna be lonely x.x But I think should be okay and I'm gonna enjoy learning make up there as it's my dream anyway. 8 months is fast, just a blink of eye then I will be graduating as a professional make-up artist. Wahseh, think so far already. 

Anyway, I will be leaving in October >< Super nervous. And will be back to attend my sister's wedding in December, excited! 

A combination of few lil videos in KL, enjoy watching :)


No comments: