Sunday, March 8, 2009

Angel Beach

BBRC family day again, and this time at Angel Beach. I like to join BBRC party because the services, entertainment, esp foods, are the best! You just enjoy and do not need to worry anything. I feel that way may be because I'm not the organizer?? hmmm...




I wonder what water we drink


I'm the DJ of the day~


We have catering and BBQ. The chicken wing si beh tasty!!!


Titanic bouncer which is super high and deep in the pool. Wanted to play but didnt play to avoid bath in queue in public washroom (but it rains at last).


...volleyball...


...bugee ride...


...tug of war...

...Limbo, coconut game, hula contest and children's games too.


And night, went to Kaizen with family. At the door step of Kaizen, all the people in front you are your friends. While walking to our table, keep say HI here and there, so funny. One of my ex tutors went there too, saying "Wah, today Japan day? Everyone is here."


I got a Pink Femme Hugo Boss perfume from perfume lover, Hua. Nice~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is angel beach?

EaHui said...

at tutong. the 'common' tutong beach no need booking...drive straight, there's angel beach which u need to book, normally for party