Tuesday, March 31, 2009

At work...


I have been very free in office for 2 days, don't know what to do and colleagues don't know what work to give me. Did shredding for most of my time =.= I'm actually doing the work when there's system error, and I do the procedures. So no error, no work.

I have a "powerful" boss, whom people "fear" (guess the meaning). She's been very busy and didn't realise me. And bombed by her, "Who are you? I don't know you, why u come in?" (One department has different section, so she might not know me). Colleague explained the "source" of me, and bombed by her, "Who give the permission for her to come in?" How can I response? haha I just keep quiet and back to my section. XD

We went to the Job workshop of Miss Imelda's saying different kind of colleagues, some are really true. Sometimes feel funny looking how my colleagues act. XD

No comments: