Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When death rate increases...

I dreamed that I have to blog about death. There's something related to death that I want to raise my opinion, but I can't remember what is it.


Heard that BBb is going to call me for another interview, might get recruited. I'm scared because I don't have experience working in office. Paper work from people's mouth seem like easy, but may be not for me?? And I have to live on my own, as in I have to deal with my meals, daily needs, wash clothes and stuffs.

Thinking that I might be going to bandar soon for further studies, I also have to take care myself. One word, KIOK (scared). I never live on my own, worry that I can't handle. Wonder how will it be if I'm abroad. x.x Everyone has their 1st time.

About death, for me, life is short. People can be healthy today, and sick tomorrow. Something strikes, MURDER. I know what my dream want me to blog! OK~

There are cases in Brunei, people being murdered. Brunei is not as peace as what people thinks. Heard that an Indian is murdered in a restaurant, and found few days later. He's being divided into parts. Heard that, it was not posted in newspaper (tell me if there is).

Why not being posted? because they worry that, WE, rakyat, are afraid. I think these cases should be posted so people can beware, instead of hiding. The police, FBI, CID, D.I.E, should that action, try their best to find the murderer. I don't know if Brunei is efficient enough to deal with cases, like 古灵惊探^^. Finding the murderer is important, u know why.


Hope police is efficient enough, hi-tech enough, not to be greedy (corruption), to check the finger prints or whatever, and put criminals to jail. Isn't it selling and taking drugs are illegal?? And I know people who are dealing with drugs are not in the jail yet. Urh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who told u that?

EaHui said...

my fren...