Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beauty is my priority

I feel like a woman today.


Every lady wants to keep their beauty, so do I. Just finished my skin care, and bought another brand. So confused whether to use Artistry or Dermedex this month. Artistry has new formula of skin care, four times better than the previous formula. Dermedex has the combination of Chinese medicine which I found not bad too. Urm urm...decision.


Artistry Essential Set releases in this month (March), purchase and free BUM watch (I saw the watch, "elegant" I can say)


U can't buy Dermedex without ONE in front, RM 1xx. I found Dermedex distributorship online!


If I'm rich, I would buy both brand at a time. How I wish that I'm a CEO now. Using the best skin care, top 1. FYI, Artistry (skin care and cosmetics) is now top 4 in the world!

I'm off to keep my beauty now! xoxo

No comments: