Friday, March 13, 2009

Not again~

My blood report is out. Everything's ok except for high cholesterol. I thought only starting from 30 yrs old will have this kind of problem, but doc said it's common for my age for having high cholesterol.

Doc said I have fats, but obviously I'm skinny. The fats are not under my skin but in my blood vessel. If I don't exercise much and control my diet, more serious like blood vessels blocked by fats can cause strokes or heart attack.

Met Miss Tan at Soon Lee, she has knowledge about health, kept asking me to eat oat.

Today, went to Lumut picnic. St James was having family day at there too. We played cards and balls. My mood didn't go well because something happened in between.


Video below shows Desmond got punished because he lost when in Turtle XD The punishment: Give a drink to a stranger.





I'm recruited by BBb starting on this coming Monday. Should I say my 1st time applying jobs is a disaster? May be because I can't decide all by myself, it affects my family too. Guess I mafan the HR and family :( Again, I hope everything goes well. I'm really a mafan one :( But I don't mean it.

Sorry people...

No comments: