Monday, March 23, 2009

Sku- driwer

I always think I will online the next day, and the next day I think the next day.....

1st week of working make me blur, I don even know what I'm doing (it's normal as told by colleagues). I accidentally deleted info =.= and sometimes wrong spelling and wrong numbers. It's my 1st time and people make mistake. My colleagues made mistake too when they 1st working there.

There so many numbers making things complicated. It's a big difference between $123.00 and $1,234.00.


Blue and Pink, nice isnt it?

Go back Seria every Saturday, and it will be the only 2 days spending with family. That's one of the reason why makes me no time to online.

Working is not even fun until you get the money


My 8 yrs old bro always like to pronounce the 'L' heavily like Indian accent.Was teaching him the right pronunciation of 'School'.

Yaya: It's not schooLLLLLL, it's SKU

bro: Sku.....- driver! (he means screw-driver)

yaya: =.=

I know it's pronouns something like SKUEL.

No comments: