Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sick


Yaya collapsed today. At 9+ am, the 1st thing I saw when I open my eyes, "Why everything is spinning?" Hope it was a nightmare, but it's not. Feel so dizzy until I hold my head tight. Can't imagine how hurt it is? It hurts until I went to hospital.

Few times of looking at things spinning, 3 times vomiting with empty stomach and the rest of the day feeling drowziness. Family said may be it's low blood pressure. If it is, that's mean I have a REALLY SERIOUS low blood pressure.

My weight 28.1...Nope, dizzy-ness made me wrong, it's 38.1 my mom told me. I'm brave today, I test my blood. Hurt one :( Next week get report.

Can't even stand well until 4pm. Before saying who visited me, I assume this happened:

Monday, Tues and Wed:

Yaya: Free later ma?

Chien: No, i'm not free today.

Thurs (today):

Chien: ei? why yaya didnt call me today? OK let me contact her.

*CALLING TO MY HOUSE*

yaya's bro: she's sick, cannot stand and vomit.

And she came to my house. She looked at me vomiting, and carried me up (coz I can't move due to my dizziness).
好感动哦!

And I start to eat and drink. And felt much better after that. Still a little dizzy now.

Hua doesn't feel well today, after work he's tired, still he came and look for me.

好伟大哦!

Thanks to those who said "get well soon" and my family. The 1st time I see my 8 yrs old bro so guai, he gave me tissue when I vomit ^^

I dont know when I recover. So worry it's for few days. Luckily feel much better now~ Can JUMP!

1 comment: