Sunday, March 29, 2009

A week later...

I have fringe again!


This is the 1st time that I go 佛堂 (fou tang). Because it's the 1st day of the month in chinese calender, so Buddhist pray on this special day. How to explain? =.= And so, this is the 1st time I pray for about 1 hr. From doing this, you can learn ur patience and your concentration. I can't even concentarte after 30 min I guess and I feel tired.

I feel tired because I don't really know how to do these praying. They have steps and the way of praying is like singing. They have many activities like, having fun fair, performance, cooking class and trips to Penang and S'pore using cruise. How nice!!

Yee and boy came to my house last night to chat since I come back seria once a week. They were teasing me on the way I cook mee goreng. Yea, most of my friends tease when they 1st see the way I cook, but after that, they follow the way I cook! HMPH Guess I should teach you guys to cook nice mee goreng. I wonder if Yee is a machine, she didn't even feel tired at 2+ am =.= I fell asleep...x.x

I always feel tired after 11pm. And after 12am my pimple start to pop out. :( This's the reason I sleep early. Good for health, mantain your beauty~

No comments: