Saturday, February 28, 2009

We are beautiful

Sorry for the previous post. I don't think it's sang by Gareth, so not original and so not nice to listen (I just listen to the one post) =.= Gareth's voice will be nicer ^^

My neighbour just got married this morning again, I mean another member from that family. I have friends who got married, today, some have 2 children, some are pregnant and some have just divorced. Some don't even want to get married & some are so desperate to.

Going to friends' baby's 1 year old birthday, going to parties where some friends carry their babies on their arms, made me thought of, "Oh, I don't want to get married in the 20s." "No pregnant before marry (that happens when u have no preparation)." "No babies when I'm suppose to enjoy my parties." "No babies when I want to climb the Mt. Fuji" - Marriage and babies only happen after I finish the life enjoyment.

I'm a person who don't want to get married that soon, around 30 will be ok?? May be a person who don't want to get marry forever. Of course, I have to, I don't want to be alone when I'm 50. Wonder When I'll get married? to Who? to Where? to What kind of family....err...too far. I'm happy that I'm a Uni student now. ^^

Since you wanted to marry, then why divorce?


Before the marriage:

---------------------------------------------

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Yes!

She: Will you hit me?

He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.


Now after the marriage you can read it from bellow to up !!!!


A girl told me, "If you don't treat your skin now just because of money, you will spend MORE when your skin get worst." very true! x.x I thought of lasering, but there will have side effect. So why not treat now!? =.=

No present for my birthday, ang pow will do. Treatment need lots of *KACING $$$$*

Some people complain that they are big size. Hello~ Big size is more easier to deal than treating a naturally-bad skin.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Wow. nice post about the before marriage. haha, it's cool. :D
marriage huh? .. i gotta think about mine :P

EaHui said...

hah wow...need to ready KACING KACING $$ too XD