Wednesday, February 18, 2009

:)

I have a friend, known him for 8 yrs. He never change his attitude, still that immature. I hate him a lot ofcourse. I didnt see him for years, didnt talk too. But why people still can say, we're close to each other?

People talk without their eyes open. U heard that I smoke? Whose the 1st one to spread this? Ask him/her, did he/she see with their own eyes. If they saw I smoke, that's mean they see something else.

I DON'T SMOKE
NOT A SMOKER


Yes, you can spread it. I don't mind people say that I'm a smoker. "I'm a smoker, not a killer". But when my parents heard about it, you think I still can live in this world?

Human born to have a mouth
Mouth born to speak nice

Human born to have a heart
Heart born to help people


I will look like this when I remove my braces. Nice teeth! XD Sometimes my braces really look extra on my face, the spoiler. Nick made it! And I laughed till upside down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The braces is temporary, a set of beautiful teeth is forever.. well almost! haha...

Hope you are happy with the results.

EaHui said...

haha yup yup. ugly for 2 yrs nia ma. XD