Monday, February 2, 2009

Laughters

Day 7...

Went to Bandar overnight for a open house the next day. I can say very unlucky me yesterday. I forgot to bring clothes for the next day as I wore my pajamas from Seria to Bandar. *unlucky 1*

I forgot to do something which is important to human, it's embarrassing to mention here. *unlucky 2*
Stomachache when I supposed to enjoy my day *unlucky 3*

Going through the unluckies, but something brighten up my day and I laughed till my pants off. I watched the FUNNIEST lion dance in my whole life. I didnt bring my cam, or I video it for u.

*click to enlarge*
This is how they arrange the things for the lion. Had not enough coins, so green tea took the place. Chairs may be for the lion to stand. When the lion dance reached, they discussed for quite a long time on how to perform.

When the performance is still going on, the lion kept asking, "How how how?" and there was people keep peeping into the lion and tell them what to do =.= It was an Iban who played the drum, it was totally not the lion dance rhythm, it was some kind of Iban or malay's. And my cousin went up and played the drum.

The funniest part is how they treat the sugarcane. The lion bite on it and kept waving up and down like mental lion. 2nd is, I think they pour the green tea to the pail, while they done it and made some movements, the lion jumped and stepped on the pail (I wonder it was purposely), then all the water splashed out. The next thing they did is kicked the pail until the pail broken!??

It was a mess on the floor, only the plastic chairs survive. If you know me, you can know how hardly I laughed till my tears dropped.


This looks-like-very-costly watch (branded) is given by my dad for the reward that I didnt fail any of the subjects. Yes, my reaults is bad and it's a surprise for me too. Ms. Imelda said that she can see my focus on my studies and kept encouraging me to do better in the future. Guess I disappoint Mr. Batley :( Anyway, I appreciate the watch and the words. Thanks.

Whether I can enter business field in UBD is a problem now. *worry*

BBB said I did excellent in the assessment test. wohoo!

2 comments:

Growing Tree said...

I laughed out so loud at the description of the mental lion and the unlikely rythmm....haha...luckily my son wasn't in the room sleeping. I would have woke him up wth my laughters....

Academic results are not that all important that since you've tried your best and you have the will to do better :) Wissh you all the best.

You are one of a kind :) !!

EaHui said...

hahaha u can ask blacksnail. the lion is really...siao.