Sunday, February 15, 2009

I feel this article

After few days of deciding, searching and asking for advice, finally I have submitted HECAS to UBD and ITB. Why HECAS? We can do it by forms for FREE, no lagging or disconnected.

The "Death" article attracted me. It's about the Kennedy's. Tears drop when I read this article.

"My father taught me how to handle death with grace and courage. 40 years later, his example still gives me comfort." By Kathleen Kennedy Townsend

She said,
"My aunt Kathleen (Kath was named after her aunt) died in a plane crash 3 yrs before I born.
Uncle Joe and Kath's husband killed in World War 2.
When I was 4, my mother's parents were killed in a plane crash.
My uncle, President John Kennedy, was killed when I was 12.
A few years later, another uncle- George, and daddy's best friend, were killed in a plane crash.
9 months later, George's wife chocked on a piece of food and died.
My father was killed in June 1968 when I was 16.
When I was in college, one of my best friends committed suicide.
A friend, with whom I'd bought a car - a Volks wagen - as beaten up by thugs and stayed in coma for 30 years before he died.
My brother David died of a drug overdose.
My bro Michael, died in a freak skiing accident.
My cousin John and his wife and sis-in-law died in a plane crash just before my sis Rory's wedding..."

Continuous deaths in one person's life. Imagine, it's like there's at least one person died in every minute. Appreciate everything around you. This is the reason why I always join activities in one-GO. I make good use of my time, doing things meaning-ful or may be not.


***********************

Suppose there was a shooting (Chloe) this morning. Something interesting happen. HAHA! Not that good to spread it here.

Cizmo Fashion House announcement from the boss: Cizmo will be open of one last batch pre-order. Deadline will be on 22nd Feb, 2009. Don't be too stingy to inform your friend about it. We now have accessories.!!

Have to get paid next time for advertising. Recently doing un-paid job, help people advertise in my blog.

No comments: