Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sickening Me

UBD open day today. Some people went early in the morning and found tat it start at 2pm. Lucky Lx know when it starts XD

This guy want to be Tok Hoi no.2, putting a cup of water


Went to MOD thai restaurant.

Hi I have Ice cream~


I have mee and mango salad


And I have tang hoon salad

No more Thai food for me. It's not spicy, but SUPER sour. I love the cuttle fish only. That salad will be suitable for "Truth or Dare".

I don't feel well as I pening car. I feel headache and energy-less for hours. So I didnt get to ask much questions at UBD. DST is making good money recently. GCE results are related to them, we have to pay $3 for the results; and now even we apply UBD, ITB, UNISSA, we have to pay DST too!!??

That couple went to watch movie. This is the 1st time I get that bored when I go Bandar. I stay at snowhouse for about 2 hours. 2 hours is killing me okay~ Lucky I go to snowhouse as a friend but not customer. So I can online and walk up and down. STILL KILLING ME LA!! Friend (guy) saying, "I don accompany girls." Urhh, what a gay~

My phone credit today like water @.@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...no feeling...