Friday, February 6, 2009

Further study?

Oh finally stop raining. Bros and sis, I always have sufficient credit for u guys to contact me, why not u to save some credit for me! YEE, you always have insufficient credit, I angry o!!

I wonder if people of my age has the same problem with me. Normally, people who are 20++ would think of what I think. Am I a weirdo or I'm over-stress? This only occurs after I resigned x.x

Laksamana, UBD or ITB? UBD doesnt have the course I want, not much choice but it's degree. The others have diploma only. Think Think Think... I'm so looking forward for my uni life, may be not. The longer the holiday is, the more I don't feel like to further my studies anymore.

Heard that Laksamana and ITB have their open day already. ARH~ I'm so worry if I missed anything. Going to UBD next week is a must!! Anyone who is willing to drive me?

3 comments:

Kenji said...

You got plan to go any UBD or any othe Univercity is good for you but...but..now even you studies more also same as what people working now.

Now mostly people find works depend on the luck. Some even they study untill degree untill now they still cant find any jobs.

Nowaday most places the find worker o what, is look on how many EXP & ATV IT you have. One more things is most important ,during interview...is how you talk and how you view on a point.

But i not say suggested you not study la..For what i see is...i Spent 5years to study a course untill the 5years pass the course we had study already update to new one already.

Around my working area..Those things avdays update, change, system getting hard and hard to setting.

They is alot of things which we cant learn in school, college and univercity and Somethings even money also cant buy it like EXp.

EaHui said...

I get what you mean. But sometimes people look into qualifications. "A" level now is like form 3 standard. I went to interview, and they said A level is not enough. It depends.

But I have to further my studies to get a better life in the future?? x.x well, it depends.

Kenji said...

Haha..of course la..you wanna work bank must have high-qualifications.

Ya...but how to say la..see which way you wanna go for?

Just dont choose wrong way..

For me now i dont scare dont have jobs to work at, if here dont have i can go my cousin der at canada and go take a year qualifications den can work at there under ONG plant.

But anywhere la..Goodluck to you..go bank is because of work dont because of bf then u suggest go bank work.I wont respect that one.