Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Love You

Met many friends, they went up to Bandar with the purpose of visiting the Expo, to look for Uni. That's one of my purpose too, at the same time, I went to BBb interview.

My very first time interview, I have no idea how would it be. It was relax since we (with the interviewer) know each other (friend's friend). I wanted to maintain my serious-ness but still I laughed HAHA =.= I was stucked when he asked me to describe MORE about myself. If I'm shortlisted, then I will get another SERIOUS interview. Hope I can get it!! Guess most probably working in bandar if I'm recruited.

This is The Mall Expo which will be closing tomorrow.


I would like to help my friend to advertise these lovely valentine gifts. They are the combination of bears, lace, and Ferrero Rocher. Some gifts are designed in bouquet. So instead of flowers, you can give chocolate!


Bear holding Ferrero $10 each


****************************


Each of them has 3 Ferrero with either a Bear or a Love $10 each


Front view (with bear)


Front view (with love)


Top view

*********************


$18

************************


Ferrero with roses (romantic) $45


******************************


Ferrero with 2 bears <3>$55


In different colour

***************************


Big bouquet with Bears + Ferrero-s $100

This Valentine Gifts Booth is at The Mall ground floor, in front of Giordano. Or you can get it from me. If you want the gifts to be sent to your place, it will be additional charge of $5.

Any enquiries, e-mail to hui1990@hotmail.com with the title "Valentine Gifts order" in case I thought it's a junk mail. Or u can go to my Chat Box.

No comments: