Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sacrifice for Beauty

"Chloe" not yet 杀青, but I 杀青 already! Today's scene is hard, have to fake laugh whole day. Don't dare to watch the results.

Happy National Day to Brunei!

Tomorrow is holiday, a great day for students, a great day for workers. I'm still jobless :( craving for money le.

If you want to keep your beauty, you have to sacrifice. I control the foods I eat and my lifestyle. I'm happy I'm born to dislike fried foods, peanuts and chocolate. It's an easy thing for me not to eat chocolate.

But I'm born to love seafoods like prawns, clams. I'm born to love tomyam (but I can control). Now, I have to avoid seafoods, it's crying le. 为什么我不是天生丽质?Why I'm not born to be pretty?

Remember?
If 20 years ago, you're not pretty, it's not ur fault;
But if 20 years later, you're not pretty, then it's YOUR fault.

No comments: