Monday, February 16, 2009

I have talent

I have new banner, naming "Chloe" the movie. I know putting "Yaya" will suit. It's nick's work. I really impress the skill of the crews of "Chloe". they are talented. Everyone know how to photoshop, but they are talented.


Chris's


Jayd's


Nick's (This makes me think of insurance. It's nice as the background has our names)

I didnt get Chris's 'Sehat'-looked edited photo. There's one more Eric's work. Gonna put as my banner next time.

I want to learn these kind of designing too! To design myself nicely.

I was thinking of making DIY mask with a friend, but no action yet. I'm invited to beach partIES, this month a "beach" month?

I'm thinking, when I will sponsor a child? After studies and when I start working.

2 comments:

!3ldy! said...

why that girl so familiar one yaya??? looks like "emily"n if u knw who i mean... and 1 question...is that movie is on out EX skol....???i saw the logo of the tie and the background looks so familiar...

EaHui said...

haha yup emily n our skul ^^ I thought u know abt it le..