Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I want more songs

Nick made my header!

Daddy bought these doughnuts from KL. People who like cream would like this. I would love it more if there's no cream inside them.

There's normal size donut



...and the baby size


All from J.CO


I had sauna few days ago, and I'm not even sweaty =.= There's sweat but not that sweaty. No sweat from my body huh? Too skinny to produce sweat? Guess I should make the heater temp higher.


This is definitely how my sauna looks like

If you want to whiten your skin, put green apple or lemon; fever put ginger; you can put whatever you like.

Beautician said that my internal body is poisonous. I'm planning to visit doctor to check whether there's worms in my body which keep eating my foods that I swallow, and makes me hungry for every 2 hours.


I like 彭佳慧 (Julia Peng)! Love her songs, the way she sings and her voice! Do check out her albums.

No comments: