Sunday, April 29, 2012

The depression

I know I'll get more depressed day by day, so I have sent my CV to a tuition centre my friend introduced, and have spread news to ask for flexible part time jobs because I'm currently having attachment too.

I cried for every single things, even just a small thing. Just minutes ago, I saw my bag is scratched and I got angry then cried again. My dad sent my car to wash while I was still sleeping in the morning, must be the cleaner who did it! That's my fav bag :'(

I always have a big reaction when I see my things are touched by someone, because I'm afraid people will spoil my things! Just like my bag!

My tears dropped when people ask me "How are you?" because I know I'm not that good.
I got anxious when my friend don't reply my messages within a minute, I know not everyone is free.
I'm so happy when I see "typing..." when I'm waiting for friend's reply.
I need concern from everyone I contact.
I know I'm crazy but I can't help.
That's why I'm trying to make myself busy to prevent my condition getting worst, however, it's so hard to get busy.

Sorry that you guys need to read such sad post.
I hope myself can stop being annoying and stop these shytes.
I want to get well soon...

No comments: