Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fooled on April Fool?

From Wikipedia,

"April Fools' Day is celebrated in different countries around the world on the April 1 of every year. Sometimes referred to as All Fools' Day, April 1 is not a national holiday, but is widely recognized and celebrated as a day when many people play all kinds of jokes and foolishness. The day is marked by the commission of good humoured or funny jokes, hoaxes, and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, teachers, neighbors, work associates, etc."


I didn't get fooled by anyone. I seldom got fooled, normally I'm the one who fool people.

1. The first fool is to a friend, when he said he wanted to look for me at Bandar yesterday, where I told him the day before (Thursday) "Ok, I'll wait for u at Bandar, and go back to Seria after the hang out."

But he called yesterday afternoon, I "OMG! But now I'm in Seria already!"
He, " HAAAAAAAA!!!!???? I thought u're in Bandar!"

After that I booked Excapade and I felt like telling the receptionist, "Urm, I want to book a table for 8 persons." Actually, we only have two.
Well, don't kacau people do business la~

The 2nd fool is a bit lame where I said "OMG! u forgot to zip!"


I like this the best.
A friend fooled his boss by making the screen upside down.
*eh? will kena sue or not posting this pic?"

I went to Jerudong Park and it still looks dead. Miss the times when there are a lot of people, and long Q-ing for a game.

I played Go-Kart at JP. And heard the people behind me discussing about making a prank call. LOL

No comments: