Sunday, May 16, 2010

Out to celebrate

Today is my day! I don't mean birthday but, me and Hua went out to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and my birthday.

Suppose, gonna celebrate on the real day, which is Tuesday, at Bandar, but I have citizenship tuition!?

Went to Buccaneer to have a dinner.

I'm Sexy


He's Hot


So let's have an Ice Vanilla to cool us down.
hah! whatever
Not sure if it's coffee or cappuccino. I'm not a fan, so can't differentiate.
It tastes nice.


They sometimes give garlic bread but today, they have butter bun.
I don't like butter, but I don't know why it tastes nice in this bread.
The bread is hot and the butter melt inside.
YUM~


Hua had Mixed Grill.
It has steak, lamb chop and chicken chop, vege, mashed potato, egg and mushroom sauce.
This is what I usually order at Buccaneer, because, confirm, u will be full.


I ordered Fisherman Platter
A plate or tiger prawn, sotong, scallop, french fries, fillet and salad.
The only bad thing is, they are all fried!! U know, I avoid eating fried stuffs.
The tiger prawn is delicious man, very Q. got toing toing when u eat it


Carbonara?
Anyway, I like this kind of spaghetti, with cream sauce.
I don't like those red red, with tomato paste, it tastes sour & 腻.
So I think this is nice.






Believe or not? I came back Seria since Thursday and I don't even have the chance to eat my mom's cook until today.

Friday I went to Miri, and mom asked to tapao red kolo mee for dinner.
I told her that I don't want to eat mee, then she said "Just tapao mine, daddy and bros' la". =.=
What I mean is, I want to eat home cook ba.

Today I went out to dinner with ah Hua.
And tomorrow, Sunday, daddy said "Let's think go where to eat tomorrow night."
Monday I will be going back to Bandar again. x.x
I will be alone at night at hostel. Let's force Yvonne to stay then xD

I'm considering want to quit the tuition or not.
Everything I also can tahan, but not the smell of smoke x.x
sorry to say that but it's the fact ma :(

No comments: