Friday, November 12, 2010

My first game and web pages

I created my first web pages.
It's my assignment actually ^^



And created my first game 'Tic Tac Toe".
You can click image to enlarge.

Both of these are created using complicated html codes.

I take this course for three months and only this week then my lecturer told us that we don't need to remember all the codes to create a web page.
We learn the html codes, so we know what the problem is when a web page is not functioning.
There's another program to create a page easy and convenient, just like Microsoft Word.

*kek dao* I thought, at first, "Wow! All the website designers are so brilliant. They create each web pages, using those codes."
U can ctrl+U to check out a web page's codes.

hah! I should have thought of this. Technologies are so advance today, there must be a creator that creates a program that makes life easier.

No comments: