Friday, November 5, 2010

When the day comes...


I receive friend's red bomb again!

In this century, if u get married at your 21, 22, 23 or 24, people will start asking the same question, "miss Q?" lol

Some of my friends married at their young age, but 50% of them are because of pregnant, 50% of them just feel like want to marry.

I won't get married that early, and I don't want to.
I want to enjoy my life till the end of my 20's. I believe once you marry, there will be another responsibility entering your life.
"miss Q" won't get into my life before I marry. WILL NOT! I will not allow that to happen on me.

I can't imagine if I get pregnant before marriage, especially when I'm young (26 is still young).
I think I will become crazy as I will not accept this fact.
It's a BIG problem to me.
It's ok that my friends marry in their early 20's, but it's NOT ok to happen on me.
I always feel happy when I my friend has a baby. Coz I can play babies!
I love babies, but not taking care of them.

But, 25 is the best age to give birth.

I want my wedding to be special!
I want my hubby propose to me at Ferris wheel ^^ *dreaming*

Congrats to my friend who is engaged ^^

Seria had no current this afternoon for 5 hours! Wasted my half day which I can actually do my assignment.

No comments: