Saturday, December 13, 2008

BFF

Good words:

Chien: 处nu座 is....

Yaya: Virgin

Chien: Virgo la!!

******************

Yaya: I think girls are more cleverer than man


Soon: Just like what people say "God create penis for man, and create brain for woman."

**************

Yaya: Is that FU effective?

Dylan: 大事化小,小事化无

*******************

People who born on Feb 10th are born to accompany me? I have some friends who born on Feb 10th, Evon and Chien are 2 of them.

I 1st met Evon when we're calling our parents to pick us up, and I 1st met chien at.....primary school? Me and Evon always stick together wherever we go. We went shopping, TV, cooking, trips, sleep, etc. She knows how to do house work and cook. Don't you think it's good to have a friend like this? So she always cook for me, and help me when I have doubt. I remember she slapped me for a joke =.= a small joke...

Evon (I know I look geek)

When Evon left me to New York, I guess Chien is my new target? haha We play ball together, and hang out. She knows how to cook too and do house work. Today, she cooked mee hun for me to show her skill. It's a failure lo. XD Well, people learn from mistake. And we can chat whole day, we even can chat for 1 hr on the phone.

Chien

Both of them are really sister-xio. Chien gonna cook for my party! And may be clean my house after the party XD

Their similarities: They asked me to go tamu with them.

I told Chien, one of the happiest thing of friendship is, sending foods to them. Chien agrees! One of my victim of eating my milk jelly is Ah kuang. Lucky he's safe.

One more friend, JJ, born on feb 11th. She's my girl friend who helps me a lot too. *kiss*

JJ

Aiya, Ming also good la. Don't say I forget you.


Y'all are good too. So many friends, impossible to mention all gua.

"You are born to make me happy~" by Britney spears

&

"Im born to make you happy~"

No comments: