Monday, December 22, 2008

Bruneian lang

Went to Chien house and browsed the pics in my lappie. Until she saw this pic and said...

Chien: Oh, 你放 sun block right? (u use sun block right?)

Yaya: huh? why? (was thinking may be she's saying no flash light)

Chien: 你放 sun block...

Yaya: ???...OH! 你放 “上 blog ” =.=

Improper language leads to misunderstanding.

She told me funny things during my party. When Vincent and ah Tan know about "Chloe" production, they were thinking a party is just an excuse for looking Ka-le-fer =.=

Guess what this tablet is?

Panadol?

For drinking?

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
After putting it into water...

Its a cloth! something like tissue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this "panadol" tissue is cool.. where to get?

EaHui said...

hmm I dono. someone gave it. I think may b hua ho sell?? there's panadol "mask" too!